A safe deposit locker with Seylan Bank ensure the safe keeping of your valuables. those are located at selected branches in cities all over the country.
Lockers available in various sizes
Nomination facility available
How to get started
- Who is Eligible
- Lockers can be hired by individuals, limited companies associations and trusts.
- Documents Required
- Safety Deposit locker application
- Valid national identity cards, or driving license, pass port with the NIC number
- Safety Locker rental Agreement form
- Specimen signature card
- Know Your Customer Form
Interest Rates Fees
- Annual Rent in (Rs)
- Small Rs. 3,000/-
- Medium Rs. 4,000/-
- Large Rs. 5,000/-
- Extra Large Rs. 6,000/-
Rupee fixed deposits or Savings under lien should be made for obtain of any type of deposit lockers.
- Procedure for Surrender of Lockers
- By giving a prior notice
- Returning the customer keys
- Settling all rental dues
- Signing the surrender clause appearing on the application / agreement form