Looking for the perfect travel companion for all your International Trips?
Seylan Multi Currency Travel Card is the safest and most convenient way to carry your foreign currency.Get your Card loaded with five foreign currencies at any given time for a hassle- free journey.
- A Pre-Paid VISA Card issued with multiple currencies in USD, GBP, EUR, AUD, SAR.
- No exposure to currency fluctuations.
- Free Medical Cover up to USD 50,000 for currency loading above USD 500 or equivalent per Card.
- Travel Insurance validity is 60 days from the Departure Date.
- Manage the card online via Pin protected Customer Portal.
- Chip protected multi-currency travel card.
- Free Cash Withdrawals from Seylan ATMs.
- For wallet to wallet funds transfers, please contact the 24 hour Call Centre +94 112008888.
- Worldwide acceptance at over 30 million Visa accredited merchants and in over 2.2 million ATMs.
Visit any Branch Island Wide
Submit the following documents
- Travel Card Application
- Valid Passport
- Air Ticket
- Visa / Document on travel proof
You must confirm to Exchange Control Regulations.
Note : Any other documents pertaining to the matter will be requested by the bank, to ensure better customer service in the future.
|Issuance – Individual||LKR 600.00|
|Issuance – Corporate||LKR 750.00|
|Supplimentary Card Fee||LKR 600.00|
|Load||2% commission on loading value|
|Re-load||2% commission on re-loading value|
|Balance Inquiry (Seylan ATMs)||
|Balance Inquiry (Other Banks ATMs)||
USD 0.50 (or equivalent )
|Cash withdrawal (Seylan ATMs)||
|Cash withdrawal (Other Banks ATMs)||
USD 2.00 (or equivalent )
|(Some ATM operators may charge a fee separately & will notify the same)|
|(Please note that certain Banks levy an additional ATM fee which is notified to card member prior to transaction is performed, enabling card member to proceed with the transaction at the card member's discretion )|
|(Please ensure that sufficient funds are available (inclusive of above both ATM charges) in any one wallet, since partial authorizations are not allowed)|
|Declined ATM transaction (due to insufficient funds ,PIN tries exceed) at Other Banks ATMs||
USD 0.50 (or equivalent )
|Cash withdrawal Limit (ATMs)||
USD 10,000 per day (or equivalent)
|(Daily ATM withdrawal limit of bank's will apply)|
|Transaction Limit-Daily (POS)||
USD 20,000 (or equivalent)
|Transaction Limit-Daily (E-com)||
USD 2,500 (or equivalent)
|Card Replacement charges||
|Pin reissuance charges on the web||
|Encashment||Rs 300/- per transaction|
|Wallet to Wallet funds transfer||
please contact our 24 hours call centre Tel. 0112 008888
* The Bank reserves the right to change the above rates at any time with prior notice.