Seylan Bank offers its Personal Foreign Currency Account (PFCA) account holders a unique value added rewarding scheme known as "Seylan Mega Rewards" in addition to competitive interest rates.
- Sri Lankan Passport holder residing in Sri Lanka.
- Sri Lankan Passport holder residing overseas.
- Foreign Passport holder who is a Sri Lankan origin holding permanent residence abroad.
- Dual Citizenship holder of Sri Lankan origin, residing in/outside Sri Lanka.
- Sri Lankan Nationals, who are employed abroad.
- Non-nationals residing in Sri-Lanka.
- Non-nationals on a temporary visit or intending to visit Sri Lanka.
- PFCA account holder of another banks, who is willing to transfer the account to Seylan Bank.
- Type of Accounts : Foreign currency savings and fixed deposits
- Range of currencies : A choice of designated currencies in which you can maintain your account : USD, EUR, JPY, SGD, CAD, HKD, GBP, CHF, AUD, DKK, SEK, NZD,NOK,CNY
- Save and earn more benefits : Entitle yourself for benefit schemes by maintaining a balance of USD 500.00 or equivalent in addition to interest income.
- Account access :You can view your account balance and statements by obtaining our Seylan Bank Internet banking facility at your own convenience.
- Easy Payment and transfers: Pay bills and transfer funds to accounts within Seylan bank or to other Sri Lankan bank accounts in rupees or foreign currencies.
- Loan Facility : Up to 90%* Rupee or FCY loans against your PFCA deposits (condition applies).
- Wide Network : Island-wide branch network for your convenience.Our overseas representatives serve you whilst abroad.
- Global Access : Allows withdrawals all over the world via Visa accredited ATMs.
- Enhanced interest rate of 0.25% for senior citizen Fixed Deposits.
- View your statement on the go even on your Smart phone or any smart device by registering your-self with Seylan E-statement.
How to get Started
- Non-resident Sri Lankan origins-Copy of Passport , visa and address proof.
- Non-nationals Residing in Sri Lanka-Copy of passport and ,visa and address proof
- Resident Sri Lankans -NIC, Driving License or Passport and address proof.
- Inward remittances in foreign currency received through banking channels.
- Foreign exchange brought into the country by the account holder.
- Interest payable in foreign currency on funds held in the account.
- Unutilized foreign currency obtained by the account holder for travel purpose.
- Debits are freely allowed for international trasactions where account holder is a person resident outside Sri Lanka.
- Outward Remittance made outside Sri Lanka in respect of current transaction of the account holder and/or immediate family members who are persons resident in Sri Lanka.
- Transfer to other PFCAs irrespective of the account holder where both parties are persons resident outside Sri Lanka; excluding for the purpose of acquisition of investments or assets in Sri Lanka.
- For payments in Sri Lankan ( converted to Sri Lankan Rupees at the prevailing rate of Exchange).
- Currency notes may be issued to holders of PFCA accounts against funds held in such accounts for travel purposes, subject to production of travel tickets.
|Hong Kong Dollar
|New Zealand Dollar