Looking for a hassle free, flexible repayment scheme for your Leasing Facility? Seylan Leasing is ready to assist you with a competitive interest rate, a package customized to suit your budget.Personal or business purchase, Seylan Bank offer leasing for Vehicles or Equipment/ Machinery.
- Cash In Emergency: Obtaining a lease facility against your own vehicle for financing working capital requirements or any other financial requirements
- Vehicle Upgrade: Pre- approved lease for a value up to 150% of the existing lease which can be obtained after 3 years of a 4 years lease or after 4 years of a 5 years lease facility.
- Lease Transfer: Lease facility is provided to settle the existing lease facility of any other bank or financial institution
- Affordable Lease Rental: Rentals can be customized to suit the repayment program
- No Early Settlement Fee: Future interest could be waived for settling the existing lease and to obtain a new lease, when a 5 years lease is settled after 4 years or 4 years lease is settled after 3 years.
- Option To Extend The Period: Option to roll over the residual value at the end of the lease period is given to the customer subject to evaluation and the market value of the leased asset.
- Flexible Repayment Scheme: Depending on the income pattern, the lease facility could be structured to meet the cash flows of the borrower where a customer can pay a higher rental or bulk payments during the months he earns higher income to reduce the normal monthly rental.
How to get started?
Leasing of Vehicle:
- Brand New Vehicles
- The vendor’s invoice should be addressed to the bank indicating details of vehicle including engine and chassis number and the amount to be financed
- Unregistered, reconditioned and used vehicles
- Vendors invoice addressed to the bank
- A valuation from a valuer which is acceptable to the bank
- The valuation should give a detailed description of the vehicle and should be addressed to the bank
- Registered vehicle
- Vehicle should not exceed ten years from the year of manufacturing.
- Lease amount will not exceed 70% of the valuation depending on the year of manufacture
- Invoice from the vendor, addressed to the bank.
Leasing of Equipment / Machinery
- Brand new equipment will be considered for leasing
- Invoice should be addressed to the bank.
- Documents Required
- Apart from the vendor’s “Invoice” the following documents are required:
- Copy of identification (NIC/PP/DL)
- Salary slip
- Letter from employer confirming salary.
- Last six months’ bank statements / certified copy of saving passbook
- Memorandum and article of association
- Copy of certificate of business registration/ incorporation
- Copy of latest Form - 48 filed with registrar of companies.
- Turnover tax paying –in –slips for the current year.
- Bank Statements for past 6 months.