Enjoy wide range of benefits with with Seylan Harasara Savings Accounts. The best senior citizens savings scheme.
- Branded International Harasara Debit Card with wide range of offers.
- Enjoy Seylan Mega Rewards Benefits.
- You can choose from a passbook / statement / e-statement for your convenience.
- Avail yourself with attractive discounts on selected merchants with Harasara Debit Card Offers ;
- Asiri Hospitals & Asiri Laboratories
- Vijitha Yapa book shop
- Vision Care Optical Service
- Enjoy 10% off on the Total bill at Cargills on the Pension day & following 2 days after the Pension day.
- For Pensioners; Pension Loan upto LKR 5.00Mio.
- Assign your pension to Seylan Bank and enjoy “Utility Bill Payment” upto LKR 5,000.00 on an one-off basis for only one bill.
- Enjoy Banking from home with Seylan Internet Banking/ SMS Alert/ Mobile Banking.
- Free Annual Medical Rewards.
- Maintain an annual average balance in the account from 01st January to 31st December and be eligible for medical rewards as follows.
|Annual average balance - LKR||Value of the Reward- LKR|
|50,000 - 99,999||1,000.00|
|100,000 - 199,999||1,500.00|
|200,000 - 299,999||2,000.00|
|300,000 - 499,999||3,000.00|
|500,000 - 999,999||5,000.00|
|2,000,000 & above||10,000.00|
Sri Lankan Citizens above 55 Years of Age.
- National Identity Card
Note: If the address differs from the given document a billing proof not less than 3 months should be submitted. Other documents may be requested by the bank to ensure better customer service in the future.
Minimum Deposit to Open the Account : LKR 2,500.00
Option 1: Submit your Senior Citizen Account Application Online.
Option 2: Call your nearest Branch
Option 3: Visit Your Nearest Branch
Normal Savings Interest Rate
|Interest Rate % p.a.||AER %|
|Below LKR 999.99||0.00|
|Rs. 1,000.00 to Rs. 9,999.99||2.00||2.02|
|Rs.10,000.00 & above||2.50||2.53|
Assigning and remitting the Pension for 3 consecutive months, you will be eligible for this grant.
Submit your utility bill to your nearest branch and enjoy the reimbursement, up to a maximum of LKR 5,000/- on a one-off basis.