We are with you every step of the way with a simple, secure and flexible Seylan Bank online service. Do your day to day banking online and make the most of your life 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Log securely using your Secure password.
- Go paperless by having you bank at your fingertips.
- Transfer money between your accounts and to other account any time from any where.
- View recent transaction, and manage your funds.
- Request cheque books.
- Any future commitments could be scheduled.
- Alternative Tax Payment System (ATPS)
Be a Seylan Bank customer – with a savings account, current account, fixed deposit or credit card
Once you are ready to register you can On-board yourself simply following our step-by -step guide.
Here’s what you’ll need to register
- Your account number – Savings or Current
- Fixed Deposit or
- Credit Card (Primary)
- You will need to have provided the Bank with your Mobile Number and Mail Address
Please Note: If you haven’t updated your Mobile Number and or email address you may
- Fill the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org Now you’re Ready to Self-Onboard to Internet and Mobile Banking
Once you are ready to register simply follow our handy step-by-step guide below
Don’t forget, you can also register for our mobile app. (we have the play store icons)
- Click on “Register” in www.seylanbank.lk our Online banking link, or Click on “Personal Register” indicated in the top right corner.
- Read the “Terms and Conditions” and Check the acceptance check box to Agree the “Terms & Conditions, then click on “Proceed” for the next step.
- Enter your account details. We’ll need details of your account number or fixed deposit number, or credit card number and identity details – national identity card or Passport.
- Once you’ve completed the information click on “Verify Me”. Upon successful verification, you will be receiving an “One Time Password- (OTP) to your registered mobile and email address. Enter the code in the verification box and click on “submit”.
- Once the verification process is successfully completed, you will be directed to the “Internet Banking Indemnity Page” , read the “Indemnity Regulations” and Check the acceptance check box to Agree the “Indemnity” then click on “Proceed” for the next step,
- Now you can create your own User name & Password and commit them to memory. You may have to try multiple user names, if the username selected by you exist with some other user.
Make a note of the secure questions and answers as you’ll need it when your self-rest your password. Once completing all information, click on “Register Now” and you are ready to Bank Online.
- Now you are On-boarded online, you can login by entering your User Name & Password. Once you are logged-in a list of account under your NIC will be displayed. Based on your desire you are able to select the accounts you wish to manage.
- Done, Finish, complete. Now you can manage your accounts/ finances from anywhere.
Do not forget:
- To read the “Terms and conditions” for internet banking.
- Ensure all the information provided by you are accurate.
- Update your phone number with the bank to experience better service.
- Whenever you are not accessing your accounts “DO NOT” divulge the password to anyone.
Download The Seylan Mobile App and fulfill your banking need while you are on the move.
Soft Token Mobile Apps
Seylan Internet Banking Soft Token is an application which generates a "One Time Password (OTP)" to perform transactions via the Internet banking and Mobile Banking. This app will eliminate the process of waiting for a ONE TIME PASSWORD usually sent via SMS. This service also works offline hence you don’t need to have an active data service on your phone therefore saving time and money when overseas.
Seylan Soft Token App is available for all Apple and Android devices and can be found on the respective app stores.
Benefits of Seylan Internet banking Soft Token
- You can avoid any delays or accessibility via SMS
- It also works when you are overseas on offline (no data) mode
- Eliminates the hassle of activating Roaming as this app works without network coverage
- Ability to switch from Soft Token to SMS OTP
When to use the Soft Token Application to generate an OTP
- At the time when creating new fund transfer beneficiary
- When making Ad-Hoc Fund Transfers
- Placing standing orders
- When creating Sri Lanka Customs payments