Treasury bill is a short term debt instrument of 3, 6 or 12 Months issued by the Government of Sri Lanka. Treasury Bills are discounted instruments - the investor pays the discounted value (investment value) and receives the face value on maturity. Treasury Bills are issued through weekly auctions.
- Foreign institutional investors including country funds, regional funds or mutual funds
- Corporate bodies incorporated in Sri Lanka.
- Resident individuals.
- Citizens of foreign states whether residing in Sri Lanka or outside Sri Lanka.
- Non resident Sri Lankans.
- Corporate bodies incorporated outside Sri Lanka.
- Corporate bodies:
- National Identity Copies of Directors
- Investor data request form
- Client Registration Form
- Facsimile / Email Authority
- KYC Form
- Lanka secure Net Form
- Authorized Signatories List
- Company Board Resolution
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certified Copy of Articles of Association
- Form 1 - Registration of a Company