|Description||Amount (LKR) / Details/ Rate|
|Credit Limit||LKR 1,000,000.00 and above|
|Cash Advance Limit||50% of the Credit Limit|
|Interest Rate %p.a.||36.00% p.a.- w.e.f. 01 August 2022|
|Annual Fee*||LKR 6,000.00|
|Joining Fee*||LKR 2,750.00|
|Supplementary Card Fee||LKR 3,000.00|
|Interest Free days on Purchases (maximum)||51 Days
(Interest free days are applicable only when full settlement is made monthly and is not applicable for cash advances)
|Late Payment Fee||LKR 1,500.00|
|Over Limit Fee||LKR 1,250.00|
|Cash Advance Fee||LKR 700.00 or 4.00% whichever is higher|
|Pin Re-Issue Fee||FREE|
|Handling Fee - Paper Statement||FREE|
|Statement Copy Fee||FREE|
|Confirmation Letter issuing fee||FREE|
|Voucher Copy Retrieval Fee||FREE|
|Cheque Return - Refer to Drawer||FREE|
|Cheque Return - Other Reasons||FREE|
|Lost Card Replacement Fee||FREE|
|Overseas Courier Fee||LKR 4,000.00|
|Limit Enhancement Fee||FREE|
|Cancellation Letter Issuance Fee||LKR 2,000.00|
|Easy Payment Plan Early Settlement Fee||4% from the remaining balance.|
|Urgent Application Processing Fee||LKR 1,500.00|
All overseas transactions will be converted using the applicable Telegraphic Transfer (TT) exchange rate of the Bank at the time of billing. In order to mitigate local exchange rate movements, the final billing amount will consist of an additional amount of minimum 4.50%**, apart from the initially authorized amount.
In order to mitigate the risk of exchange rate variances, all Card transactions done at overseas merchants/service providers and websites registered outside of Sri Lanka but billed in Sri Lankan Rupees (LKR) in the form of Dynamic Currency Conversion or Multi-Currency Transactions will attract a Processing Fee of minimum 3.5%** on the LKR transaction value.
**First year Annual fee will be waived off as an introductory offer.
***Joining Fee is 50% waived off as a promotional offer.
- The Bank reserves the right to change the above rates at any time with prior notice.
- No refund of Annual Fees will be made if the card is terminated or not accepted.
- No Finance Charge will be levied (except on Cash Advances) if full settlement is made monthly on or before due date.
- Additional expenses, such as legal fees, credit transfers, cheque issuance and overseas charges (courier, fax, postage etc.) will be levied where incurred.
- Secured cards (against a FD) will be issued free of charge and will attract lower interest rates.
- Government Stamp Duty of 2.5% will be applicable for all foreign currency transactions and debited to the account in the following billing cycle.