Personal xCurrent AccountsForeign Currency AccountsSeylan Benefit SchemesTime DepositsPawning
Corporate xSeylan Money Market Savings AccountCorporate BankingCurrent AccountPayroll PropositionProject Financing
Cards xPromotionsCredit CardsSeylan Balance Transfer Instalment PlanTravel CardRupee Card
Loans xHousing LoanLeasingEducation LoanSME / Micro LoansMargin TradingAcquired Properties
Other Services xInternet Payment GatewayPay RollsConvenient Banking ServicesATM ServicesMerchant Portal
- Int. Trade Finance
- Quick Links
Term loans are granted for specific purposes and are fixed as to, currency, amount, and period.
- Financial and other Benefits
- A solution to suit your diverse financial needs (Business or Personal), flexibility to choose a repayment period upto 3 years (Exceptionally for longer period as per the requirement of clients / project undertaken)
- Costs (Interest, Fees, Charges, Commissions)
- Interest is charged on the reducing balance and the applicable rate will be indicated in the Letter of Offer.
- Loan documentation fees / legal fees / valuation fees will be applicable depending on the loan amount and security offered.
- Procedure to be followed to obtain the product / service
- A duly completed application form requesting for a Loan facility along with the necessary supporting documents requested therein should be submitted to the Branch Manager of the account holding branch.
- Key Terms and Conditions
- In the case of business clients Term Loans are granted for working capital requirements, purchase of fixed assets or any other purpose acceptable to the Bank.
- In the case of a personal client, Term Loans are granted to meet any acceptable personal requirements.
- The bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning reasons thereof. However, when a facility is rejected reasons for such rejection are communicated to the client
- Term loans will be considered for a client having a satisfactory monthly income acceptable to the bank.
- Collateral / security acceptable to the Bank is generally expected to be submitted by the clients when requesting for financial assistance.