Personal xCurrent AccountsPawning
Cards xPromotionsRupee Card
Loans xHousing LoanLeasingEducation LoanPersonal LoanSME / Micro LoansMargin TradingAcquired Properties
Other Services xInternet Payment GatewayPay RollsATM Services
- Int. Trade Finance
- Quick Links
For the 1st time in the country, you get the freedom to decide the time period of your own fixed deposit with real interest rates.
If you have sold the vehicle and awaiting to purchase another in few months or sold the land and on the look to purchase a house, this is the ideal product for you. You could decide the time period of the deposit between 31 days to 365 days.
- Deposit could be started with a minimum deposit of Rs 100,000/-.
- Interest could be earned at maturity.
- You will be eligible for real fixed deposit rates.
What will happen after the maturity of Flexi Fixed Deposit?
- At the time of placing the Flexi Fixed Deposit, you will be able to select the time period to roll over the deposit after the maturity.You could select between 30 days, 3 months or 6 months. There after deposit will be renewed at the prevailing rate for the agreed time period.
- Credit Card against the Fixed Deposit OR
- An instant loan against the Fixed Deposit
How to get started
- 18 years and above
- Documentation requirement
- National Identity Card
- Valid Passport or Valid Driving license which carries the national identity card number
- If the address differs from the given document a billing proof not less than 3 months should be submitted.
- Any document required from the bank for KYC purpose
Interest Rates Fees
Minimum deposit Rs. 100,000/-
|Interest Period||Interest Rate % p.a.|
|31 - 60 DAYS||8.00%|
|61 - 90 DAYS||10.00%|
|91 - 120 DAYS||11.50%
|121 - 150 DAYS||11.50%
|151 - 180 DAYS||11.50%
|181 - 210 DAYS||11.50%
|211 - 240 DAYS||11.50%|
|241 - 270 DAYS||11.50%
|271 - 300 DAYS||11.50%
|301 - 330 DAYS||11.75%
|331 - 365/366 DAYS||12.00%
If I uplift the deposit before maturity, will I get the agreed interest rate?
No. Rate will be decided by the bank.
Can I uplift the fixed deposit before maturity?
Yes. Deposit could be uplifted before maturity.
What is the difference between a Savings Account and a Fixed Deposit?
At the time of placing the Fixed Deposit, amount, time period and interest rate will be agreed and it will not be changed until maturity. For a savings account you can deposit at any time and can withdraw at any time. If there is an interest change it will be applicable for the deposit.
What is the minimum age limit to open a Seylan Fixed Deposit?
18 Years and above.
What is the Minimum time period of Seylan Fixed Deposit?
Starting from 30 days. Call as Millennium 30
How can you earn interest for the 30 Day Fixed Deposit?