Personal xCurrent AccountsForeign Currency AccountsTime DepositsPawning
Corporate xSeylan Money Market Savings AccountCorporate BankingCurrent AccountPayroll PropositionProject Financing
Cards xPromotionsSeylan Balance Transfer Instalment PlanTravel CardRupee Card
Loans xHousing LoanLeasingEducation LoanSME / Micro LoansMargin TradingAcquired Properties
Other Services xInternet Payment GatewayPay RollsConvenient Banking ServicesATM ServicesMerchant Portal
- Int. Trade Finance
- Quick Links
Welcome to the new face of Seylan Internet Banking, enhanced with facilitation to provide you with easy access to your day today banking requirements at your fingertips. Save the time, now you need not to be in traffic to go to the branch or be in queues to fulfill your banking needs, use simple and secure Internet Banking facility. Just Login today using your User name and Password to experience the Seylan Bank Internet Banking.
You could use internet banking for:
Request cheque books
Place Standing orders
Credit Card services
To view our complete serviceClick here..
How to get started
Here’s what you’ll need to register
- Your account number – Savings or Current
- Fixed Deposit or
- Credit Card (Primary)
You will need to have provided the Bank with your
- Mobile Number
- o E Mail Address
Please Note: If you haven’t updated your Mobile Number and or email address you may
- Fill the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Now you’re Ready to Self-Onboard to Internet and Mobile Banking
Once you are ready to register simply follow our handy step-by-step guide below
- Click on “Register” in www.seylanbank.lk our Online banking link, or Click on “Personal Register” indicated in the top right corner.
- Read the “Terms and Conditions” and Check the acceptance check box to Agree the “Terms & Conditions, then click on “Proceed” for the next step.
- Enter your account details. We’ll need details of your account number or fixed deposit number, or credit card number and identity details – national identity card or Passport.
- Once you’ve completed the information click on “Verify Me”. Upon successful verification, you will be receiving an “One Time Password- (OTP) to your registered mobile and email address. Enter the code in the verification box and click on “submit”.
- Once the verification process is successfully completed, you will be directed to the “Internet Banking Indemnity Page” , read the “Indemnity Regulations” and Check the acceptance check box to Agree the “Indemnity” then click on “Proceed” for the next step,
Now you can create your own User name & Password and commit them to memory. You may
have to try multiple
user names, if the username selected by you exist with some other user.
Make a note of the secure questions and answers as you’ll need it when your self-rest your password. Once completing all information, click on “Register Now” and you are ready to Bank Online.
- Now you are On-boarded online, you can login by entering your User Name & Password. Once you are logged-in a list of account under your NIC will be displayed. Based on your desire you are able to select the accounts you wish to manage.
- Done, Finish, complete. Now you can manage your accounts/ finances from anywhere.
Don’t forget, you can also register for our mobile app. (we have the play store icons)
- Do not forget:
- It’s important for you to read the “Terms and Conditions” for internet banking before registering yourself.
- Ensure all the information provided by you is accurate.
- Update your phone number with the bank to experience better service.
- Whenever you are not accessing your accounts Do not divulge the password to anyone. .
- Is it Secure?
|Yes||Unique User ID and Password Login|
|Yes||“One Time Password (OTP)” is sent to your registered mobile number|
|Instant Alert||Transaction alerts is sent to the registered mobile number|
|Yes||Security Questions if there is a change in your login pattern.|
Need to access Internet Banking Using mobile phone?
Download the Seylan Mobile App to access Seylan Internet Banking you could fulfill your banking needs while on the move.
Play store mobile app link to download...
Soft Token Mobile Apps
Soft Token Mobile Apps
Seylan Internet Banking Soft Token is an application which generates a "One Time Password (OTP)" to perform transactions via the Internet banking and Mobile Banking. This app will eliminate the process of waiting for a ONE TIME PASSWORD usually sent via SMS. This service also works offline hence you don’t need to have an active data service on your phone therefore saving time and money when overseas.
Seylan Soft Token App is available for all Apple and Android devices and can be found on the respective app stores.
- Benefits of Seylan Internet banking Soft Token
- You can avoid any delays or accessibility via SMS
- It also works when you are overseas on offline (no data) mode
- Eliminates the hassle of activating Roaming as this app works without network coverage
- Ability to switch from Soft Token to SMS OTP
- When to use the Soft Token Application to generate an OTP
- At the time when creating new fund transfer beneficiary
- When making Ad-Hoc Fund Transfers
- Placing standing orders
- When creating Sri Lanka Customs payments