Personal xCurrent AccountsPawning
Cards xPromotionsRupee Card
Loans xHousing LoanLeasingEducation LoanPersonal LoanSME / Micro LoansMargin TradingAcquired Properties
Other Services xInternet Payment GatewayPay RollsATM Services
- Int. Trade Finance
- Quick Links
Sri Lankan senior citizens above the age of 55 years could avail the following benefits under Seylan Harasara Scheme.
Account holders who maintain a minimum credit balance of Rs 20,000/- or more for a period of 6 calendar months or 12 calendar months immediately preceeding the event will be eligible for Sure benefits.
For Account holders above 70 years
Account holders who maintain a minimum credit balance of Rs 20,000/- or more for a continuous period of 12 calendar months would be eligible for following benefits. "
Reimbursement of medical expenses
Medical Expenses (inclusive of bills for medicine, Doctor's consultation fees, other medical expenses such as X Rays, cost of medical investigations etc.) could be reimbursed within an upper limit as stated below. (certified by a doctor's prescription wherever necessary and documents need to be submitted with in a period of 3 months)
- 70 - 79 years - Reimbursement of medical bills aggregating to Rs 5,000/-
- 80 - 89 years - Reimbursement of medical bills aggregating to Rs 10,000/-
- 90 - 99 years - Reimbursement of medical bills aggregating to Rs 15,000/-
- 100 years & above - Reimbursement of medical bills aggregating to Rs 20,000/-
**Above limits are applicable for period of 1 year from the date of the first claim.
Enhanced interest on Fixed Deposits.
- For LKR fixed deposits of 1 Year and above - 0.50% p.a. over and above normal interest rate
- For NRFC fixed deposits - 0.25% p.a. over and above normal interest rate
- For RFC fixed deposits - 0.25% p.a. over and above normal interest rate
How to get started
- Sri Lankan citizens 55 years and above
- Documentation requirement
- National Identity Card / Valid Passport / Valid Driving license
- If the address differs from the given document a billing proof not less than 3 months should be submitted.