Personal xCurrent AccountsForeign Currency AccountsSeylan Benefit SchemesTime DepositsPawning
Corporate xSeylan Money Market Savings AccountCorporate BankingCurrent AccountPayroll PropositionProject Financing
Cards xPromotionsCredit CardsSeylan Balance Transfer Instalment PlanTravel CardRupee Card
Loans xHousing LoanLeasingEducation LoanSME / Micro LoansMargin TradingAcquired Properties
Other Services xInternet Payment GatewayPay RollsConvenient Banking ServicesATM ServicesMerchant Portal
- Int. Trade Finance
- Quick Links
Seylan Vehicle Loan enables you to purchase a motor vehicle (Brand new /Registered / Unregistered) or raise funds for personal requirements against a vehicle owned.
- Loan Features
- Stamp Duty Absorbed by the bank
- Low fixed interest rates.
- Repayment up to 07 years.
- Door step service.
- Loan facilities starting from 1 Mio to 20 million.
- No Irregularities in CRIB
Note: Loans for Three wheelers/ Motor Bikes & Chinese origin vehicles are not considered under the scheme.
How to get started
- Eligibility :
- Net Income + Fixed Allowances to be over Rs.100,000/-
- Permanent Employees who have completed 1 year in employment
- Age between 20 – 60 years
- Documents Required – Application stage
- Valid National Identity Card / Driving License
- Letter of employment and Salary confirmation
- Evidence of Income : Last 3 months salary slips & Bank statement of last 3 months
- Copy of marriage certificate (if joint with spouse)
- Billing proof (utility bills)
- Sole agent’s invoice for brand new vehicles
- Invoice & Valuation from a panel valuer for unregistered vehicles
- Copy of CR book & valuation from a panel valuer for registered vehicles
- Duly completed application