Personal xCurrent AccountsForeign Currency AccountsTime DepositsPawning
Corporate xSeylan Money Market Savings AccountCorporate BankingCurrent AccountPayroll PropositionProject Financing
Cards xPromotionsCredit CardsSeylan Balance Transfer Instalment PlanTravel CardRupee Card
Loans xHousing LoanLeasingEducation LoanSME / Micro LoansMargin TradingAcquired Properties
Other Services xInternet Payment GatewayPay RollsConvenient Banking ServicesATM ServicesMerchant Portal
- Int. Trade Finance
- Quick Links
Seylan Vehicle Loan enables you to purchase a motor vehicle (Brand new /Registered / Unregistered) or raise funds for personal requirements against a vehicle owned.
- Loan Features
- Stamp Duty Absorbed by the bank
- Low fixed interest rates.
- Repayment up to 07 years.
- Door step service.
- Loan facilities starting from 1 Mio to 20 million.
- No Irregularities in CRIB
Note: Loans for Three wheelers/ Motor Bikes & Chinese origin vehicles are not considered under the scheme.
How to get started
- Eligibility :
- Net Income + Fixed Allowances to be over Rs.100,000/-
- Permanent Employees who have completed 1 year in employment
- Age between 20 – 60 years
- Documents Required – Application stage
- Valid National Identity Card / Driving License
- Letter of employment and Salary confirmation
- Evidence of Income : Last 3 months salary slips & Bank statement of last 3 months
- Copy of marriage certificate (if joint with spouse)
- Billing proof (utility bills)
- Sole agent’s invoice for brand new vehicles
- Invoice & Valuation from a panel valuer for unregistered vehicles
- Copy of CR book & valuation from a panel valuer for registered vehicles
- Duly completed application