පුද්ගලික xජංගම ගිණුමකාලීන තැන්පතුසෙලාන් රන් භාණ්ඩ උකස් සේවාවබන්ඩ්ල් පැකේජ
සෙලාන් කාඩ් පත්
සෙලාන් කාඩ් පත් xප්රවර්ධනයන්ක්රෙඩිට් කාඩ් පත්Seylan Balance Transfer Instalment Planසංචාරක පත්රුපියල් පත්
ණය පහසුකම් xනිවාස ණයකල්බදුඅධ්යාපනික ණයපුද්ගලික ණයසුළු හා මධ්යම පරිමාණ/ක්ෂුද්ර ණයආන්තික මිලදීගැනීම්අත්පත් කරගත් දේපළ
වෙනත් සේවාවන් xඅන්තර්ජාල ගෙවීම්සෙලාන් පේරෝල්ATM සේවාවන්
- ජාත්යන්තර වෙළඳ ගණුදෙනු
- භාණ්ඩාගාරික සේවා
- ඉක්මන් සබඳතා
The Seylan Freedom Credit Card which is positioned as a card to use for day to day purchases will have the following features.
- Card type
- Credit period
- Credit Limit
MasterCard Titanium (EMV)
Eligible for all offers promoted.
LKR 50,000/- and above.
The Freedom Credit Card will not have the following features compared to our normal Gold and Platinum Credit Cards.
- Express Cash
- All installment plans (Travel Easy Payment Plan, 0% installment plans etc.)
*The Freedom Card has a spend commitment of LKR 10,000/- per month. If spend commitment is not met, a maintenance charge of LKR 500/- will be recovered for that month.
How to get started
- Individuals with a monthly Income of LKR 50,000/- and above or a FD above of Rs.60,000/-.
- Age 25 to 60 years
- Documents Required:
- The regular documents required when applying for a Seylan Credit Card.
- Applying for a Card:
- The Freedom Card can be applied by visiting any Seylan Bank Branch, Calling our Call Centre or simply texting ‘Yes’ to 2008888.
Interest Rates Fees
- No interest will be levied (except on cash advances) if full payment is made on or before the due date. You will enjoy up to 51 days free of interest (depending on the transaction date), provided the previous months total outstanding is paid by the due date in full.
- If full payment is not settled on or before the due date, interest will be calculated from respective transaction dates up to the billing date on reducing balance basis.
- Interest/ Finance charges will be charged if full payment is made after the due date
- Interest will not be charged for purchases billed in current month but will be charged on the following month (from the transaction date) if not settled in full by for due date.
- Interest to a particular transaction will be charged from the transaction date on the following month and there onward from the billing date, if rolled over.
- Payments are first applied to charges and then to purchase and cash advances on FIFO basis.
- Cash advances will accrue interest from the date of transaction until it is paid in full.
How to calculate the Minimum Payment?
Minimum Payment = 5% of outstanding Purchases and Cash Advances + 100% of Interst, Fees and the Overdue Amount (if any).
On what basis will the Bank charge the Late Payment Fee?
If the customer fails to pay the Minimum Payment on or before the Due Date the Late Payment Fee will be charged
On what basis is the Over Limit Fee charged?
If the customer exceeds the approved Credit Limit at any given date of the particular Billing Cycle an Over Limit Fee will be charged