Personal xCurrent AccountsPawning
Corporate xSeylan Money Market Savings AccountCorporate BankingCurrent AccountPayroll Proposition
Cards xPromotionsSeylan Balance Transfer Instalment PlanTravel CardRupee Card
Loans xHousing LoanLeasingEducation LoanPersonal LoanSME / Micro LoansMargin TradingAcquired Properties
Other Services xInternet Payment GatewayPay RollsATM Services
- Int. Trade Finance
- Quick Links
Special Foreign Deposit Account or SFIDA is an interest earning deposit account for foreign Nationals and Sri Lankan citizens residing overseas.
Type of accounts
The account could be opened as a Savings and Fixed Deposit.
Range of currencies
A choice of designated currencies in which you can maintain your account: USD, EUR, JPY, SGD, CAD, HKD, GBP, CHF, AUD, DKK, SEK, NZD
Save and earned benefits
entitle yourself for “Hotel Stay” through “Seylan Thilina Sayura” benefit schemes by maintaining a balance of USD 25,000 or equivalent.
Track your money
view all your Seylan Bank accounts, previous and current statements and much more with Seylan Bank Internet banking
is exempted from Income Tax, Debit Tax, and withholding tax for deposits as per current regulations
islandwide branch network for your convenience
allows withdrawals all over the world via Visa accredited ATMs .
- The currency, in which the account maintained can be converted to any other designated currency at the discretion of the account holder
- No exchange risk if placed in foreign currency
- Reconversion of Rupee to any designated foreign currencies
How to get started
- Eligible Persons
- Citizens of foreign states resident in or outside Sri Lanka
- Sri Lankan citizens resident outside Sri Lanka
- Corporate bodies incorporated outside Sri Lanka
- Foreign Institutional such as country funds, mutual funds and regional funds
- Proceeds of inward remittance received from abroad through banking system for the purpose of in such deposits
- Foreign currency in a form of traveler’s cheques, bank drafts or bank notes brought into the country by the account holder.
- Interest accruing on the funds held in the account
- Outward remittances
- Transfers to other FIDAs
- Disbursement of the account holder in Sri Lanka and relevant stator payment (e.g: debit tax)
Interest Rates & Fees