Personal xCurrent AccountsForeign Currency AccountsTime DepositsPawning
Corporate xSeylan Money Market Savings AccountCorporate BankingCurrent AccountPayroll PropositionProject Financing
Cards xPromotionsSeylan Balance Transfer Instalment PlanTravel CardRupee Card
Loans xHousing LoanLeasingEducation LoanSME / Micro LoansMargin TradingAcquired Properties
Other Services xInternet Payment GatewayPay RollsConvenient Banking ServicesATM ServicesMerchant Portal
- Int. Trade Finance
- Quick Links
Seylan Visa Signature Credit Card Step into a world of offers, privileges and experiences at ease with your Seylan Visa Signature Credit Card
- First year annual fee & joining fee waived off as an introductory offer.
- Enjoy Lounge Key access to over 1000 Lounges Worldwide. Cardholder’s first lounge visit will be complimentary.
- Enjoy offers at Gold Club Privileges and preferred hotels and restaurants – visit My card Benefits
- Enjoy finest deals with over 800+ merchants worldwide
- 30 Days Free Travel Insurance, when you purchase the return Air Ticket through your Seylan Visa Signature Credit Card
- NFC enabled cards let you pay without swiping or dipping your card
- Receive an array of privileges at the best restaurants around the world, when booked via Visa Concierge App.
- Enjoy worldwide concierge with assistance in travel, entertainment and experiences, special services and gift purchases through the toll free contact number
- Manage your Credit Card payments with convenience using the Instalment Plan Facility.
- Enjoy a smooth travel experience with a range of hotel offers across the Globe & travel – car hire offers
- Cash Advance up to 50% from your available credit limit.
- Enjoy wide range of card “Deals & Promotions”.
- Earn cash back Loyalty Point for every LKR 300 or equivalent on purchases made locally or overseas. (1Loyalty Point = LKR 1)
- Free SMS Alert on your Seylan Credit Card transactions
- Enjoy offers on the Visa Airport Limo transfer program, Airport Meet & Greet and lounge access
- Seylan e-statement with password protection
- Age Between 18 – 65
- Salaried – Net Income > LKR 300,000.00 per month
- Self-employed – Average credit turn over > LKR 2.5Mn per month
- Credit Limit is subject to the credit evaluation.
Interest Rate & Tariff
- Interest Rate & Tariff
|Card Type||Interest Rate|
|Signature Credit Card||28% p.a.|
|Type of fee||Amount/description|
|Primary Card Annual Fee*||LKR 6,000.00|
|Primary Card Joining Fee*||FREE|
|Supplementary Annual Fee||LKR 3,000.00|
|Supplementary Joining Fee||FREE|
|Interest Free days on Purchases (maximum)||
|Late Payment Fee||LKR 990.00|
|Over Limit Fee||LKR 1000.00|
|Cash Advance Fee||LKR 400.00 or 2% whichever is higher|
|Pin Re-Issue Fee||FREE|
|Statement Copy Fee||FREE|
|Confirmation Letter issuing fee||FREE|
|Voucher Copy Retrieval Fee||FREE|
|Cheque Return - Refer to Drawer||FREE|
|Cheque Return - Other Reasons||FREE|
|Lost Card Replacement Fee||FREE|
|Overseas Courier Fee||FREE|
|Limit Enhancement Fee||FREE|
|Cash Payment through Cargills Food City Outlets||Handling fee of 0.75% flat|
** First Year Annual Fee & Joining Fee will be waived off as an introductory offer.
- General Conditions
- The Bank reserves the right to change the above rates at any time with prior notice.
- No refund of Annual Fees will be made if the card is terminated or not accepted.
- No Finance Charge will be levied (except on Cash Advances) if full settlement is made monthly on or before due date.
- Additional expenses, such as legal fees, credit transfers, cheque issuance and overseas charges (courier, fax, postage etc.) will be levied where incurred.
- Secured cards (against a FD) will be issued free of charge and will attract lower interest rates.
- Government Stamp Duty of 2.5% will be applicable for all foreign currency transactions and debited to the account in the following billing cycle.
- Cards agreement
- Code of Conduct for Credit Card Operations
How to get started
- How to get started
- Call our dedicated Premier Hotline +94112008877
- Visit Any Seylan Branch Island wide.
Modes of Credit Card Payment
- Modes of Credit Card Payment
- Credit card bill payments through Seylan Internet Banking or Seylan Mobile Banking app.
- Automatic transfer instruction (Direct Debit) to recover the card due amount from your Seylan current or saving account on monthly basis.
- Make a CEFTs transfer from a current or saving account via any CEFTs enabled bank’s Internet Banking.
- Cash deposits at any Seylan Cash Deposit Machine.
- Cheque deposits at any Seylan Bank branch.
- Cash deposit at any Seylan Bank counter.
- Cash payments at Cargill’s Food city Outlets -Subject to a handling fee of 0.75% flat
- Interest Calculation
- No Interest will be levied (except on cash advances) if full payment is made on or before the due date. You will enjoy up to 51 days free of interest (depending on the transaction date), provided the previous months total outstanding is paid by due date in full.
- If full payment is not settled on or before the due date, interest will be calculated from respective transaction dates up to the billing date on reducing balance basis
- Interest/finance charges will be charged if full payment is made after the due date
- Interest will not be charged for purchases billed in current month but will be charged on the following month (from the transaction date) if not settled in full by for due date
- Interest to a particular transaction will be charged from the transaction date on the following month and there onward from the billing date, if rolled over.
- Payments are first applied to charges and then to purchase and cash advances on first in first out basis
- Cash advances will accrue interest from the date of transaction until it is paid in full.
What if I lose my Seylan Premier Credit Card?
Loss of cards should be reported immediately to Seylan Card Centre on 24 hour dedicated Premier hotline +94 112008877 and follow up with a letter. The cardholder will not be liable for any transactions performed subsequent to informing the loss of the card to the bank.
How long will it take to obtain a Seylan Premier Credit Card?
It will take a minimum of 7 working days and maximum of 10 working days once the relevant documents are handed to the Branch/ Sales officer/Card Centre.
How is the minimum payment calculated?
Minimum Payment = 5% of outstanding purchases and cash advances + 100% of interest, fees and the overdue amount (if any)
On what basis will the bank charge, the late payment fee?
If the customer fails to pay the minimum payment on or before the due date the late payment fee will be charged.
On what basis is the over limit fee charged?
If the customer exceeds the approved credit limit at any at any given date of the particular billing cycle, an over limit fee will be charged.