Personal xCurrent AccountsPawning
Corporate xSeylan Money Market Savings AccountCorporate BankingCurrent AccountPayroll PropositionProject Financing
Cards xPromotionsSeylan Balance Transfer Instalment PlanTravel CardRupee Card
Loans xHousing LoanLeasingEducation LoanSME / Micro LoansMargin TradingAcquired Properties
Other Services xInternet Payment GatewayPay RollsATM Services
- Int. Trade Finance
- Quick Links
Seylan Sure loyalty scheme re-launched with unimaginable additional benefits & higher rewards for personal saving and current account holders of Seylan Bank. The bank offers definite cash grants and gifts on significant occasions during customers’ life cycle. Seylan Sure now offers account holders bigger and better cash gifts unlike any other reward scheme in the market.
- Additional LKR 5,000/- will be added for each minimum of LKR 50,000/- maintained after the balance of 150,001/- and above.(Except 60th Birthday category)
- Additional LKR 2,500/- will be added for each minimum of LKR 50,000/- maintained after the balance of 150,001/- and above for category of 60th Birthday.
- 25% additional grant amount will be awarded to children of the customers who have a Tikiri account with balance of LKR 20,000/- and above - Applicable only for grade five scholarships
- Only the account holder(s) or immediate family members are entitled to claim under the scheme. The immediate family members of an account holder are defined below.
- If married:
- - Spouse and unmarried children below 18 years.
- If unmarried/ divorced:
- - Only the account holder (Parents and unmarried siblings are not entitled).
- If married:
- – Marriage certificate and birth certificate children below 18 years.
- The following should be adhered for Joint Accounts maintained:
- Joint Accounts with Spouse/Parents/Siblings:
- - Only one claim by any of the applicants will be permitted under each category including children under 18 years.
- Joint with children over 18 years:
- - Only one claim will be honored under each category by any applicant.
- Joint with any other person:
- Joint parties will be entitled for benefits but their immediate family members are not entitled.
General issues/ clarifications:
- In the event of both caesarean surgery and child birth claims are submitted, both claims could be honored.
- In the event customer maintains several accounts, only one Account would be entertained per customer/per event.
- Necessary documents should be submitted in order to receive grants and must be submitted within 3 months from the event.
- Only one claim would be entertained per account holder under each category for a period of 365 days from the date of event.
- Next claim of same category could be considered only 365 days after claiming the previous.
- All grants/credits will be to the respective Accounts holder’s accounts and only grant of child birth will be credited to the Tikiri account.
- In the event of both parties being account holders, only one claim will be entertained.
- Customers who have obtained credit facilities against their savings and current account balances (Full/Partial) are not eligible to receive rewards under Seylan Sure Scheme.
- The new scheme comes into effect from 1st August 2016.
- Then Bank reserves the right to alter or cancel the benefit scheme without prior notice.
- A minimum credit balance of LKR 20,000/- is required to be maintained in any of the above accounts for a continuous period of 12 calendar months immediately preceding the date of the event.
- Qualifying period will be calculated by excluding the month in which the event occurred.
- All categories are required to be continued for a period of 12 calendar months.
Use these tools Calculators to see how you can save
|Tips, hints and guides||Calculators||Forms|
|Goal Setting – with our budget planner||Seylan Sure Calculator||Apply Online|
|Alternative Banking Channels||Budget Planner||Standing Order application|
|Savings Tips||Seylan Sure Application|
Watch Our Demo Video here