Personal xCurrent AccountsPawning
Corporate xSeylan Money Market Savings AccountCorporate BankingCurrent AccountPayroll PropositionProject Financing
Cards xPromotionsSeylan Balance Transfer Instalment PlanTravel CardRupee Card
Loans xHousing LoanLeasingEducation LoanPersonal LoanSME / Micro LoansMargin TradingAcquired Properties
Other Services xInternet Payment GatewayPay RollsATM Services
- Int. Trade Finance
- Quick Links
Understanding the Lifestyle of today’s youth, “Seylan Seylfie Youth Account” is an unique account designed especially for you. The account that empowers you, Seylan Seylfie, the innovative youth savings account.
Sri Lankan Youth between the age of 18-26 years.
Minimum Deposit of LKR 2000/- to open the account.
100% Rupee Interest or up to 75% Rupee and Digital interest
Slab Digital Interest Rupee Interest 1 0% 100% 2 25% 75% 3 50% 50% 4 75% 25%
Minimum Digital interest will be LKR 50/- and the maximum will be LKR 2,000/-
Chipped based branded debit card.
High interest on your savings
E-statements for your transactions.
SMS Alert on transactions.
Loan products with reduces interest rates –
- Seylan Scholar Education Loan
- Business Loans
- Personal Loans
Seylfie Current Account
Special Credit card - who earn an income over LKR 15,000/-
Free access to Seylan Social Banking and internet banking.
At special occasions in your life we reward you with benefits.
- 21st Birthday
- Higher Educational achievement
|LKR 60,001/-to LKR90,000/-||LKR 90,001/-
|21st Birthday||LKR 1,000/-||LKR 2,000/-||LKR 3,000/-||LKR 5,000/-||LKR 7,000/- & additional LKR 2,000/- for minimum of LKR 50,000/- maintained. (maximum LKR 25,000/- only)|
|Higher Educational Achievement||LKR 2,000/-||LKR 4,000/-||LKR 6,000/-||LKR 8,000/-||LKR 10,000/- & additional LKR 2,000/- for minimum of LKR 50,000/- maintained, (maximum LKR 25,000/- only)|
- Maintain a minimum credit balance of LKR 20,000/- in your savings account or current account for a continuous period of 12 calendar months preceding the event.
- Customers who have obtained credit facilities against their Seylfie savings/Seylfie current account balance are not eligible to receive rewards under Seylan Seylfie Benefits.
- Qualifying period will be calculated by excluding the month the event has occurred
- Necessary documents should be submitted within 3 calendar months of the event in order to receive grants; from the date of 21st birthday / official results release date.
- The grant for higher educational achievements will be offered for a Degree or any other professional qualifications with course period of minimum duration of 12 months.
- Date of publishing the official results will be considered for the grant of Educational Achievement.
- Only one claim would be entertained per account holder under higher educational achievement category for a period of 365 days from the date of the event.
- Only One Account will be entitled for the benefit.
- The bank reserves the right to alter or cancel the benefit scheme without prior notice.
- In the event of any dispute with regards to any benefit stated herein the banks’ decision will be final.
E.g. ACCA, SLIM, CIM, CIMA, Professional Diplomas
Seylan Bank PLC and Dialog Axiata PLC Partnership
- A Dialog SIM will be offered free, with special benefits.
- Seylan Seylfie customers are able to purchase Dialog Devices on a special instalment payment scheme with added usage benefits.
How to get started
- Eligibility – age 18 – 26 years Sri Lankans
- Documentation requirement -
- National Identity Card
- If the address differs from the given document a billing proof not less than 3 months should be submitted.
- Any document required from the bank for KYC purpose
- Minimum Deposit
|Account Type||Minimum Deposit|
|Online Banking Services|
|ATM Card Issuance Fee||Gold / Platinum LKR 500/-, Seylfie LKR 250/-, Others LKR 350/-|
|ATM Card Annual Fee||LKR 300/-|
|Internet Banking||Free of Charge|
|Savings account closure charges||LKR 500/-|