Personal xCurrent AccountsPawning
Cards xPromotionsRupee Card
Loans xHousing LoanLeasingEducation LoanPersonal LoanSME / Micro LoansMargin TradingAcquired Properties
Other Services xInternet Payment GatewayPay RollsATM Services
- Int. Trade Finance
- Quick Links
Understanding the Lifestyle of today’s youth, “Seylan Selfie Youth Account” is a unique account designed for you. Empowering the youth in you, while achieving your needs.
- Features and benefits
Sri Lankan Youth between the age of 18-26 years.
Minimum Deposit of LKR 25,000/-
Should Be a Seylan Seylfie Youth Savings Account Holder.
Should be in business or managing business of his/her parents with intention to inherit or be added as a partner or director in the future or Management Trainee of a reputed company or in a respectable employment with career progression.
Screening client for competency of maintaining current account of high esteem
Current Account with a specially designed cheque book.
Chipped base branded debit card.
Free access to Facebook Banking and internet banking.
E-statements for your transactions.
Loan products with reduced interest rates –
- Seylan Scholar Education Loan
- Business Loans
- Personal Loans
Special Credit card – who earn an income over LKR 15,000/-
- Special Benefits
At special occasions in your life we reward you with benefits.
- 21st Birthday
- Higher Educational achievement
|LKR 60,001/-to LKR90,000/-||LKR 90,001/-
|21st Birthday||LKR 1,000/-||LKR 2,000/-||LKR 3,000/-||LKR 5,000/-||LKR 7,000/- & additional LKR 2,000/- for minimum of LKR 50,000/- maintained. (maximum LKR 25,000/- only)|
|Higher Educational Achievement||LKR 2,000/-||LKR 4,000/-||LKR 6,000/-||LKR 8,000/-||LKR 10,000/- & additional LKR 2,000/- for minimum of LKR 50,000/- maintained, (maximum LKR 25,000/- only)|
- Maintain a minimum credit balance of LKR 20,000/- in your savings account or current account for a continuous period of 12 calendar months preceding the event.
- Customers who have obtained credit facilities against their Seylfie savings/Seylfie current account balance are not eligible to receive rewards under Seylan Seylfie Benefits.
- Qualifying period will be calculated by excluding the month the event has occurred.
- Necessary documents should be submitted within 3 calendar months of the event in order to receive grants; from the date of 21st birthday / official results release date.
- The grant for higher educational achievements will be offered for a Degree or any other professional qualifications with course period of minimum duration of 12 months.
- Date of publishing the official results will be considered for the grant of Educational Achievement.
- Only one claim would be entertained per account holder under higher educational achievement category for a period of 365 days from the date of the event.
- Only One Account will be entitled for the benefit.
- The bank reserves the right to alter or cancel the benefit scheme without prior notice.
- In the event of any dispute with regards to any benefit stated herein the banks’ decision will be final.
E.g. ACCA, SLIM, CIM, CIMA, Professional Diplomas
Seylan Bank PLC and Dialog Axiata PLC Partnership
- A Dialog SIM will be offered free, with special benefits.
- Seylan Seylfie customers are able to purchase Dialog Devices on a special instalment payment scheme with added usage benefits.
How to get started
- How to get started
- Eligibility – age 18 – 26 years Sri Lankans
- Documentation requirement –
- National Identity Card
- If the address differs from the given document a billing proof not less than 3 months should be submitted.
- Introduction according to the bank regulation.
Note: Other documents may be requested by the bank to ensure better customer service in the future.
- Minimum Deposit
|Account Type||Minimum Deposit|
- Seylan Social Banking
- Log on to your “Facebook Account”
- On the search bar type "Seylan Social Banking"
- Enter your details and you will receive a One Time Password (OTP) to your mobile.
- Enter the OTP.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and Accept and proceed.
- You can now experience Sri Lanka’s first ever Social Banking App through Facebook platform from Seylan Bank.
- A user guide and product demo video is available on the Facebook app and Corporate website.
Seylan Bank has the right to revise or remove any of the above mentioned benefits without prior notice.
|Monthly Service Charges ( In Lieu of Minimum Balance ) Personal Current Account||LKR 250/-|
|Cheque book charges per leaf||LKR 15/-|
|Online Banking Services|
|ATM Card Issuance Fee||LKR 250/-|
|ATM Card Annual Fee||LKR 250/-|
|Internet Banking||Free of Charge|
SMS Banking (Per Phone)
|Free of Charge|