Personal xCurrent AccountsForeign Currency AccountsTime DepositsPawning
Corporate xSeylan Money Market Savings AccountCorporate BankingCurrent AccountPayroll PropositionProject Financing
Cards xPromotionsCredit CardsSeylan Balance Transfer Instalment PlanTravel CardRupee Card
Loans xHousing LoanLeasingEducation LoanSME / Micro LoansMargin TradingAcquired Properties
Other Services xInternet Payment GatewayPay RollsConvenient Banking ServicesATM ServicesMerchant Portal
- Int. Trade Finance
- Quick Links
Enjoy a hassle free life style by ensuring that your recurring bill payments are paid on time and as per your instructions each weekly/month/quarter/ annually by registering your credit card or your Savings/ Current Account with Seylan Automated Bill Settlement.
- No pressure of having to keep track of recurring bill payments.
- Your bills are always paid on time it helps to improve your credit score.
- Avoid overdue interest or late payment charges.
- One stop for all your recurring bill payments, relieving from unnecessary burden to remember payments.
How to get started
- How to Register ?
- Opt 1 : Online - Register for ABS through Seylan web (Click here)
- Opt 2 : e-mail – Download the ABS application and sent it to email@example.com
- Opt 3: visit nearest Seylan branch / respective biller and complete your ABS registration
Registration Confirmation: Once you are registered a SMS alert/ an Email confirmation (based on your preference) will be sent to the registered mobile number / email address.
What is the registration fee for automated bill settlement ?
- It is free of charge.
- It’s a free of charge service that Seylan offers to its valued customers to provide the recording payment facility
Can I give a due date for the payment ?
No. It depends on the biller and their standard statement cycles which adds you zero costs for payment delays.
Can I register to ABS for multiple accounts ?
- Dialog mobile
- Dialog mobile 2
- Dialog TV
- Dialog Broadband
Yes, you can add up to 4 different accounts.
What are the documents required to register ?
It’s just the duly filled application which you can get from our nearest Seylan branch or the merchant outlet or online.
Can I select both of my CASA and Credit card / Debit card at once as the payment mode ?
No, you can select only one payment mode on the ABS application at a time. However, you can select another mode of payment for other accounts on a separate ABS application.
What happens if I don’t have money in the account ?
If there’s no sufficient balance, the transaction gets declined. In these instances, the Seylan bank will not be accountable for any levied charges due to the delayed of the payments .