Personal xCurrent AccountsForeign Currency AccountsSeylan Benefit SchemesTime DepositsPawning
Corporate xSeylan Money Market Savings AccountCorporate BankingCurrent AccountPayroll PropositionProject Financing
Cards xPromotionsCredit CardsSeylan Balance Transfer Instalment PlanTravel CardRupee Card
Loans xHousing LoanLeasingEducation LoanSME / Micro LoansMargin TradingAcquired Properties
Other Services xInternet Payment GatewayPay RollsConvenient Banking ServicesATM ServicesMerchant Portal
- Int. Trade Finance
- Quick Links
Enjoy a hassle free life style by ensuring that your recurring bill payments are paid on time and as per your instructions each weekly/month/quarter/ annually by registering your credit card or your Savings/ Current Account with Seylan Automated Bill Settlement.
- No pressure of having to keep track of recurring bill payments.
- Your bills are always paid on time it helps to improve your credit score.
- Avoid overdue interest or late payment charges.
- One stop for all your recurring bill payments, relieving from unnecessary burden to remember payments.
How to get started
- How to Register ?
- Opt 1 : Online - Register for ABS through Seylan web (Click here)
- Opt 2 : e-mail – Download the ABS application and sent it to email@example.com
- Opt 3: visit nearest Seylan branch / respective biller and complete your ABS registration
Registration Confirmation: Once you are registered a SMS alert/ an Email confirmation (based on your preference) will be sent to the registered mobile number / email address.
What is the registration fee for automated bill settlement ?
- It is free of charge.
- It’s a free of charge service that Seylan offers to its valued customers to provide the recording payment facility
Can I give a due date for the payment ?
No. It depends on the biller and their standard statement cycles which adds you zero costs for payment delays.
Can I register to ABS for multiple accounts ?
- Dialog mobile
- Dialog mobile 2
- Dialog TV
- Dialog Broadband
Yes, you can add up to 4 different accounts.
What are the documents required to register ?
It’s just the duly filled application which you can get from our nearest Seylan branch or the merchant outlet or online.
Can I select both of my CASA and Credit card / Debit card at once as the payment mode ?
No, you can select only one payment mode on the ABS application at a time. However, you can select another mode of payment for other accounts on a separate ABS application.
What happens if I don’t have money in the account ?
If there’s no sufficient balance, the transaction gets declined. In these instances, the Seylan bank will not be accountable for any levied charges due to the delayed of the payments .