Whether you want to invest for a short or a long term period, here with Seylan Bank you are able to get a simple, secured and a smart way of investing your money. With Seylan Fixed Deposits you have the freedom of selecting your own time period and enjoy competitive interest rates to suite your required needs.
You could place a fixed deposit for a minimum period of 30 days to a maximum period of 60 months (5 years) and interest could be earned monthly, annually or at maturity depending on the investment period.
- Credit Card against the Fixed Deposit OR
- An instant loan against the Fixed Deposit
an islandwide Branch network & 365 day banking
Easy access Banking:
How to get started
- Sri Lankan citizens of 18 years and above
- Documentation requirement:
- National Identity Card
- Valid Passport or Valid Driving license which carries the national identity card number
- If the address differs from the given document a billing proof not less than 3 months should be submitted.
- Any document required from the bank for KYC purpose
Interest Rates Fees
|Interest Period||Interest Rate % p.a.||AER|
|3 MONTHS - upto LKR 5.0Mn||11.00%|
|3 MONTHS - LKR 5.0Mn and above||11.50%|
What are the documents need to open a fixed deposit?
National Identity card or in the absence of it a valid driving license or valid passport containing the national identity card number. If the address differs from the given document a billing proof not less than 3 months should be submitted.
Can minors open fixed deposits?
Yes. Jointly with an adult (+18 Years).
What is the Minimum time period of Seylan Fixed Deposit?
Starting from 30 days. Call as Millennium 30
How can you earn interest for the 30 Day Fixed Deposit?
What is the minimum amount required to open a 30 day Fixed Deposit?
How can you earn interest for 3 months and 6 months Fixed Deposit?