Personal xCurrent AccountsPawning
Cards xPromotionsRupee Card
Loans xHousing LoanLeasingEducation LoanPersonal LoanSME / Micro LoansMargin TradingAcquired Properties
Other Services xInternet Payment GatewayPay RollsATM Services
- Int. Trade Finance
- Quick Links
- Overdraft is a credit facility established usually in local currency for a specific period of time at given rates of interest (subject to market changes) whereby a customer is allowed to overdraw his current account up to the agreed limit.
- Financial and other Benefits
- Overdraft is generally allowed to facilitate revolving working capital requirement of a business. In case of a personal customer, overdrafts are allowed to facilitate personal requirements.
- Costs (Interest, Fees, Charges, Commissions)
- Interest is calculated on daily balances and applied at monthly intervals. The applicable rate will be indicated in the Letter of Offer. Documentation fees / processing fees / legal fees / valuation fees are applicable depending on the amount of the facility and security offered.
- Procedure to be followed to obtain the product/service
- A letter requesting for an overdraft facility along with the necessary supporting documents should be submitted to the Branch Manager of the account holding Branch.
- Key Terms and Conditions
- A customer who has maintained a satisfactorily conducted current account and without adverse credit history with SBK or other Financial Institutions can apply for an overdraft facility.
- In the case of a personal client, Term Loans are granted to meet any acceptable personal requirements.
- Overdraft facilities are allowed primarily for working capital requirements (Personal requirements in case of personal customers) and repayable on demand.
- Collateral / security acceptable to the Bank should be provided.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning reasons thereof. However, when a facility is rejected reasons for such rejection are communicated to the client.