Personal xCurrent AccountsPawning
Cards xPromotionsRupee CardTravel Card
Loans xHousing LoanLeasingEducation LoanPersonal LoanSME / Micro LoansMargin TradingAcquired Properties
Other Services xInternet Payment GatewayPay RollsATM Services
- Int. Trade Finance
- Quick Links
Welcome to the new face of Seylan Internet Banking, enhanced with facilitation to provide you with easy access to your day today banking requirements at your fingertips.
Save the time, now you need not to be in traffic to go to the branch or be in queues to fulfill your banking needs, use simple and secure Internet Banking facility.
Just Login today using your User name and Password to experience the Seylan Bank Internet Banking.
You could use internet banking for:
Request cheque books
Place Standing orders
Credit Card services
To view our complete serviceClick here..
How to get started
- Simple steps to login to your Seylan Bank Internet Banking Account:
- Step 1 : Open an account at your preferred Seylan Bank branch
- Step 2 : visit www.seylanbank.lk and submit your own Internet Banking Application online.
- Step 3: Once you receive a “Token” to your given mobile number, visit your account holding branch to receive your password. .
If you are already a Customer and haven’t got it yet
- Do not forget:
- It’s important for you to read the “Terms and Conditions” for internet banking before registering yourself.
- Ensure all the information provided by you is accurate.
- Update your phone number with the bank to experience better service.
- Whenever you are not accessing your accounts Do not divulge the password to anyone. .
- Is it Secure?
|Yes||Unique User ID and Password Login|
|Yes||“One Time Password (OTP)” is sent to your registered mobile number|
|Instant Alert||Transaction alerts is sent to the registered mobile number|
|Yes||Security Questions if there is a change in your login pattern.|
Need to access Internet Banking Using mobile phone?
Download the Seylan Mobile App to access Seylan Internet Banking you could fulfill your banking needs while on the move.
Play store mobile app link to download...